Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I posted a few pics a while ago of my home built turbocharged set up on my hillclimb and sprint project. Big moment the other day and got the car fired up for the first time. Still to be mapped but looking forwards to seeing what it can do for an 875. Not a big Facebook user but there is a build thread on Instagram, user name is. Csrengineering1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted a few pics a while ago of my home built turbocharged set up on my hillclimb and sprint project. Big moment the other day and got the car fired up for the first time. Still to be mapped but looking forwards to seeing what it can do for an 875. Not a big Facebook user but there is a build thread on Instagram, user name is. Csrengineering1

I posted a few pics a while ago of my home built turbocharged set up on my hillclimb and sprint project. Big moment the other day and got the car fired up for the first time. Still to be mapped but looking forwards to seeing what it can do for an 875. Not a big Facebook user but there is a build thread on Instagram, user name is. Csrengineering1

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
Working...
X