Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitted the Mazda MX5 sun visors that came today, NO mods required and they have a tidy angled end that suits the Imp A post shape. Plus they are black which helps keep the reflection down. Finally got and fitted a water temp gauge that is accurate and easy to see in the daylight. Now I have a redundant pair of original Imp sun visors for the spares box, Unless they are of use to any purists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitted the Mazda MX5 sun visors that came today, NO mods required and they have a tidy angled end that suits the Imp A post shape. Plus they are black which helps keep the reflection down. Finally got and fitted a water temp gauge that is accurate and easy to see in the daylight. Now I have a redundant pair of original Imp sun visors for the spares box, Unless they are of use to any purists.

Fitted the Mazda MX5 sun visors that came today, NO mods required and they have a tidy angled end that suits the Imp A post shape. Plus they are black which helps keep the reflection down. Finally got and fitted a water temp gauge that is accurate and easy to see in the daylight. Now I have a redundant pair of original Imp sun visors for the spares box, Unless they are of use to any purists.

(Feed generated with ********)

More...
Working...
X