Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling for a friend who has sadly passed away. Nice example of an early mx5 Eunos roadster finished in classic red . i have been informd this car is a very early car being chassis 01049 new pictures of the rear sill sections car has never been welded , there is a slight oil leak from the engine ,Bodywork is solid and has had a repeat at some time . The cars odometer reads 104.400 km which is around 64.800 miles . This would appear to be correct according to the old mot's. It was imported in 2003 . The car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling for a friend who has sadly passed away. Nice example of an early mx5 Eunos roadster finished in classic red . i have been informd this car is a very early car being chassis 01049 new pictures of the rear sill sections car has never been welded , there is a slight oil leak from the engine ,Bodywork is solid and has had a repeat at some time . The cars odometer reads 104.400 km which is around 64.800 miles . This would appear to be correct according to the old mot's. It was imported in 2003 . The car

Selling for a friend who has sadly passed away. Nice example of an early mx5 Eunos roadster finished in classic red . i have been informd this car is a very early car being chassis 01049 new pictures of the rear sill sections car has never been welded , there is a slight oil leak from the engine ,Bodywork is solid and has had a repeat at some time . The cars odometer reads 104.400 km which is around 64.800 miles . This would appear to be correct according to the old mot's. It was imported in 2003 . The car has been fitted with a few extra front splitter spoiler. Rear duck tail spoiler. Cobalt dual exit sport exhaust .sounds noice and not to noisy. A new good was fitted in 2017 and still looks very nice at the same time a full cambelt kit was fitted along with a water pump . Car is still on its original daisy wheels with good tyres . Mot till 23rd january 2021 . Please feel free to pm or ring me on 07515533742 to arrange a viewing car is located in surrey asking price is £4000 ono

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
Working...
X