Valentines trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines trip

I went out in Stan today, after a polishing/ cleaning session. Given an excuse by the want of buying flowers for my old bird for tomorrow's Valentine's day. So, arrive at the florists, and get told its telephone orders only, and they'll need an hours notice. So I stood outside the shop and phoned ! .Honestly. I ask you.....really ? So, I had an hour to kill : off to the local lakes for a photo call then. UH
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210213_123524.jpg
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	12649
    I bet you can't stop gambling...

Must have been good to get out for a bit Andy, car looking good !

Really missing some imp driving these days instead of driving the tractor.
    / John

Comment

Indeed it was, John. Just the cleaning and polishing was therapeutic in itself dropped round to my brothers (who is slowly rebuilding an Imp of his own) for a socially distanced chat about Imps, while eating up more of the hour required by the florists. Great to open up the Stombergs once the engine was warmed up. Cant beat it

UH
      I bet you can't stop gambling...

Comment

Reminds me, not got a card, oh well, dog house.......
        Patrick McGrorty

100% MK 1 just as rootes intended it, no mods, no problem

Comment

Did I not have to buy you one for Alsion last year or was it mothers day ? you still have time, plenty flowers in morrisons as well
          / John

Comment

Originally posted by John A. Ross View Post
            Did I not have to buy you one for Alsion last year or was it mothers day ? you still have time, plenty flowers in morrisons as well

I'm stuck in, weather too bad and advise from our esteemed leader is stay in bed.
            Patrick McGrorty

100% MK 1 just as rootes intended it, no mods, no problem

Comment

Working...
            X