What can you cram in an Imp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you cram in an Imp ?

As the cars start to emerge from slumber great to see them being used well. Paul planning some DIY I reckon. So who has been getting up to what with the imp ?

Thats 2.4m decking boards and more in there with windows closed.

IMPressive

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20210415-WA0001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	326.2 KB ID:	14248
    Last edited by John A. Ross; 15 April 2021, 11:21 AM.
    / John

2.4 Metres ? now that is Impressive , just wouldn't have thought it.

Bob

Comment

Maybe l can get rid of the Jazz in that case.

Someone scraped the rear nearside a couple of weeks ago , and today ,tanker got very close to doing real damage to off side , he knew he was going to get close and l knew he was likely to hit me , he stopped 6 ft too late ,he'd already twanged my mirror , more scratches on car now , not worth bothering with , at least he stopped , l moved forward and got out to check damage , then gave him thumbs up.
      Just cutting corner on mini roundabout , had l been at roundabout l could have avoided but learner driver in front blocked my escape .

Bob

Comment

Bob, yeah, can get scary on roads these days in a small car, especially with new suv types getting rented out for buttons. Have seen people reversing at me when driving helens car which has less height presence than the imp. they simply dont see you out back of normal saloon car.
        / John

Comment

Nothing here but time for a run this week now that the little dictator has told us we are allowed.
          Patrick McGrorty

100% MK 1 just as rootes intended it, no mods, no problem

Comment

Working...
          X