Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well this OneDrive thingy file i have is gradually releasing pictures i took years ago.I remember i had a great adventure trave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this OneDrive thingy file i have is gradually releasing pictures i took years ago.I remember i had a great adventure trave...

Well this OneDrive thingy file i have is gradually releasing pictures i took years ago.

I remember i had a great adventure travelling to the West coast of Wales to collect a abandoned project of a Sunbeam Stiletto..

I hired a trailer which was fun trying to get to the guys location up and down a steep 7 ft unmade drive but the Turbo Charged Transit Connect did it swell.

This couldn`t have been more than 10 years ago and i brought it back in pieces plus spare sport engines and transaxle for the sum of £250 !!!

The body was as sound as anything so i tidied it up and gave it a blow over in the original red ..Together with aluminium rear arches fitted and so on..

It was purchased on impulse and sold the same as i could see no reason to keep it at the time,but boy do i wish i had kept it considering what is offered today for balmy money..

Somewhere there are many more pictures of it but this is the only one.

The registration began with RAW .... and the guy who had it had a Mini project as well but he decided to pass the Stiletto on as i think he thought the Mini would be a better thing to have..

(Feed generated with ********)

More...
Working...
X