Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all, is there a guide to replacing the whole throttle cable inner and outer as opposed to just the inner? Do the front wishbones or steering rack need to be removed since it looks to go under the front wishbones? Would like to see what the cable retainer is like at the pedal end where it passes into the floor because the inner is rubbing it away so I think it might not be the right one on there now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, is there a guide to replacing the whole throttle cable inner and outer as opposed to just the inner? Do the front wishbones or steering rack need to be removed since it looks to go under the front wishbones? Would like to see what the cable retainer is like at the pedal end where it passes into the floor because the inner is rubbing it away so I think it might not be the right one on there now.

Hi all, is there a guide to replacing the whole throttle cable inner and outer as opposed to just the inner? Do the front wishbones or steering rack need to be removed since it looks to go under the front wishbones? Would like to see what the cable retainer is like at the pedal end where it passes into the floor because the inner is rubbing it away so I think it might not be the right one on there now.

(Feed generated with ********)

More...
Working...
X